is a confusing and uncertain time. Life feels chaotic. Will you
recover from your hurt, anger and fear? How are your children
going to manage? Are you overwhelmed by
finances. How are you going to get through your divorce
there is so much stress, confusion and pain?
Are you concerned about your children
and their future? Children of divorce are vulnerable. You
want the best for your children.
Are you worried about how
divorce will affect your
financial future? How will you pay for
your children’s education or fund your retirement? What will
happen with your home? Will you ever have financial
The choices you make now will impact
your and your family's future for many years.
Divorce can help.
- Your divorce has legal, emotional, financial and
parenting problems to solve.
- You will have a full Team of Collaborative
Professionals working with you and your spouse to provide you with
each of these areas.
- Your Team will assist you and your spouse to
solve your separation and divorce problems during and after your
- You and your spouse will select all of the
professional members of your Team at the beginning of your case.
- You will each choose a Collaborative Lawyer
and Divorce Coach, and together you will select a Child Specialist and
neutral Financial Specialist.
- The Collaborative Professionals on your Team
will counsel, guide, support and educate you as you make decisions
- Your children will have a voice through the
- You will do all of this without going to
- If you or your spouse decides to go to
court, all of your Professionals on your Collaborative Divorce Team
withdraw from your case.
- You will sign a Collaborative Commitment
Agreement, sometimes called a Participation Agreement, to start your
Collaborative Divorce. This Agreement will outline the essential
principals of Collaboration.